New Look for Census Website
January 12, 2012 Leave a comment
The Census Bureau has launched a newly redesigned home page in the first of many enhancements to Census.gov over the coming year.
Some of the new features include:
- A top drop-down menu for quick navigation to key topics.
- An embeddable dashboard featuring economic indicators.
- A “Census News” section in the middle of the page.
- A new interactive map showing in-depth business and demographic information for the nation, states and counties.
- A “Stat of the Day” highlighting statistics across all the data collected by the Census Bureau.
- A “mega footer” with links categorized under familiar topics and highly trafficked pages.
- A feature for users to provide feedback .