iPAD App Available for Congressional Record
January 19, 2012 Leave a comment
The Library of Congress created an iPad app that provides access to the daily edition of the Congressional Record dating from January 4, 1995. The Congressional Record is the official compilation of the proceedings and debates of Congress.
* Browse editions of the Congressional Record by date.
* Perform keyword searches within individual documents or sections within documents.
* Identify the latest bills and resolutions considered daily on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.
* Identify the latest bills, resolutions, treaties, and nominations considered daily on the floor of the U.S. Senate.
* Save documents to your preferred iPad PDF reader.
* Share documents via email.
On Wednesday, the Committee on House Administration, in collaboration with the Library of Congress and the Government Printing Office, introduced the application on iTunes. The application currently provides users with mobile access to the publication on iPad devices only, not on iPhones.